do this for mac
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
can you also make it available for macos?
Seems that zip archive is broken.
Do this for android please
I love his youtube content but this game makes 0 sense... Firstly you have to restart the game because there is no restart level option, secondly the maths is wrong, even after choosing the right options I still some how die...
Plz fix this I would love to play it when it works properly
got to around 1.8b, saw a x*3 and went on it, number reset to 1
Im lock :
I got a number of over 500000000 (five hundred million) but then i hit a choise of x=3 or x=3. RIP my 15 minutes playing this lol
So, I played the game and it's quite fun for an endless runner with some math in it. However, I ran into a few problems. But first, here's what I like about the game.
1. The visual effects and art style are nice.
2. The theme is cool and fun to listen to.
3. The controls are very accessible and not that complicated.
4. The UI, despite being a bit empty, is solid (for the most part).
What I don't like:
1. Whenever you fail a round, the game just fades to black and there's no retry or back to main prompt. You're just stuck there and the only way to replay is to close the game entirely and start over.
2. The main menu could've had more work done to it.
3. The player fail condition is a bit vague. 1 round, I was playing on the "I Love Suffering" mode and I made the wrong decision on the first game. There were literally no zombies in front of me, but the game decided that I was not worthy of carrying on and exploded my poor single trooper anyway. I feel like making the player fail when having all his troopers get killed by zombies instead of just dying immediately is a better approach.
4. Also when I was playing on "I Love Suffering" mode, one of the formulas was so long that it clipped over to the other gate :P
Over all, the game is fun to play and I think with enough polish, you can turn it into something very good.
Coming from YT. Quite simple and yet really fun to play.
I'm just having two issues:
1. When I lose, the screen fades to black but I get no prompt to restart (or quit or whatever). If I want to give it another go I need to alt+F4 and launch the game again.
2. Sometimes during a round the soldiers will get "stuck". They keep doing the running animation but they won't move foward, only sideways (when they do).
Per 1., have the same issue. It's fun, but I can't recommend this if I have to go to desktop to restart the game.
I would also like a volume control, as the game is quite loud.
love how its 3.2 gigs for this beautiful mobile game
I have a limited daily plan of 2.5 GB lol will have to do some arrangements for downloading i
Hey Problem is, My Team suddenly starts to explode when not touching the enemy? Like whenever it touches a Zombie or near it, It starts to explode immediately?
That's because your team is weaker than the zombies, so you lose.
A fun little game. Looks good and plays good.
I really like this game!
i signed up to itch just to let you know ;)
Please add a Mac and Linux build. That would be amazing!
Pls do mobile edition plsss I would like to play it
lol its mobile game ad but real so mobile would be perfect
also i totally agree
Sometimes the army freezes, the animation for running is still going on but they stop advancing, moving the mouse controls only some of them but the rest are stuck in one spot.
Do you use UE4 or UE5?
Every time I die in a run the screen starts fading to black and then the game freezes. I have to alt-f4 to get out.
Fun game, but when i start the game it always opens my SteamVR and that is really annoying. I hope you fix that.
Mobile edition, plase
saw on youtube, great work, really show how hard is to make a game even in this day .
there are bugs but also there is potential
yeah how do i install this in the first place?
i cant delete the files is this virus?
it wont even let me open then help
i got like 2 million points and it made me choose between divided by 2 or divided by 3. i took a screenshot. had no idea what i got. DIED.
Ok 3GB is tons.
Make it for mobile - if you don't want to pay $100 for a developer account, just publish a .apk of it (not .aab)
A developer account was 20$ on PlayStore when I got one. Has it really become that expensive?
(but yeah, in the apple world, it’s 100$/year)
w h a t
it is 20$ on playstore and 100$ on steam, was always like that
oh. I thought it was $200.
Update; Just checked and it costs $200
damn this game is so well optimized even the zip file throws errors
Why or how is it 3 GB
Why not making it for 📲 ?
prob bc it will get bad reviews
and be a mobile heater for winter
wanna download 6gb game that uses 90% of my 3080 rtx on your mobile?
I can package it for you!
Simple, optimize it!
Honestly. Yea. I do. Please like just package it to an apk
better yet, let's test our cell phones
No thanks, my chromebook is either gonna get on fire or its gonna cause an huge fire or maybe it gonna explode me and my house and my family
make it for android
Unoptimized as sh!t
stop playing with toaster !! ;D
PC with RTX 2060 SUPER, i5-9600KF and 16 GB of RAM isn't a toaster
it is though, your hardware is like 3 or 4 years old lmao
upgrade your hardware already, you dummy
Late 2020 was 1,5 years ago (and all of the parts were brand new)
And what do you have in your mind that you consider an RTX card a toaster
ok, its not a toaster but its still old pc.. btw 16gb ram is bit low... it should be 32 or 64.
Why does this game force launch Steam VR?
Nice game =) i like it :D
but , there are some issues .. one of them is not named yet ... everytime you start the game it also starts steam vr :D
I believe I "beat" the game. Once you reach about 2 billion points, you get reset back to 1.
its because of the integer limit
Here from yt. Sad this isn't an apk :(
After a while, the guys just got tired and stop walking :(
Should we wait another language for this game?